Our editorial researched with a sample of about 250 tennis club members from various local tennis club houses all across America to reveal this beneficial results.
American Teenagers who played tennis at these club houses where found to have:
- Get better school / college grades
- Performed better at home and school
- Very enthusiastic and good in extra curricular activities
- Focused on their hobbies and career goals
- Found to be very bold and energetic
Our research revealed a co-relation between US youths who participated in Tennis activities and their sociological lives.